REGISTER YOUR PROFILE
Our volunteers work with individuals who register their profiles. Parents, family members or friends can also register a profile on an individual’s behalf. The possibility of finding a suitable match increases with each registered profile.
Sign up today as your match could be waiting to find you!
Once registered, you will initially have access to basic, non-identifiable information of other registered profiles. This is to protect privacy of each individual and further details will be shared once both parties agree to do so.
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Register your profile by filling in the Registration Form.
Your data will be saved onto a secured database.
2. A consultant will contact you to verify details provided.
3. The consultant will then work with you to find a suitable match.
You can have access to profiles with minimal, non-identifiable details. In order to get more information about a profile or to get in contact with a potential match, you will need to go through the consultant.
4. The consultant will reach out to the other candidate to seek their interest.
5. Details will be exchanged if both parties agree.
6. The consultant’s work is complete once direct contact has been made.
The purpose of the matchmaking function of CiPA is to arrange initial introduction only.
The purpose of the matchmaking function is to arrange initial introduction only. Our involvement will cease at the introduction of prospective matches. All additional information, reference checks and further discussions are the candidates’ personal responsibility. Please ensure you do your own due diligence.
We take no responsibility for the actions and/or views of any candidate utilising this service and we do not offer guarantees of any kind. The users of this service agree that CiPA or any of its volunteers cannot be held to any claims of damages potentially resulting from the provision of this service.